All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £62.99Trending at £104.98
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
About this product
- Author(s)Alexander Anichkin
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date04/12/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyAlexander Anichkin created a small publishing company in 2005 in order to produce a monthly, glossy magazine. To keep costs down, he bought iWork to launch the publication, planning to invest in a full creative suite later on. The longer he used iWork, the more he discovered its full creative potential - the stuff that the manuals don't tell you - and in 2006 he started writing his popular and influential blog, I Work in Pages, to share his discoveries with thousands of followers world-wide. In iWork for Mac OSX Cookbook, Anichkin shows both new and experienced iWork users how this inexpensive software is all you need to fulfill your professional creative projects Russian-born Anichkin was trained in political journalism, editing, design, and print production in Moscow and Wales. He worked at TASS and Izvestia as an editor and as a writer in Russia, Britain, and Japan. He now lives in France with his family.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.