All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the works of Ian McEwan. It offers an in-depth interview with Ian McEwan, relating specifically to the texts under discussion. It deals with McEwan's themes, genre and narrative technique, and provides a source of ideas for intelligent and inventive ways of approaching the novels.
- Author BiographyThe Series Editors of Vintage Living Texts have, between them, more than thirty years teaching experience at senior school and undergraduate level. Their association with Vintage - and with the Vintage authors - guarantees a series that is lively and informative and fun.
- Author(s)Jonathan Noakes,Margaret Reynolds
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication05/09/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleVintage Living Texts
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteb&w halftones
- Weight150 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.