CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.06Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.44
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleRadiology of Iatrogenic Disorders
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1039 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byE.George Kassner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of Contentsof Volume I.- 1. Complications of Diagnostic Radiology.- 2. Complications of Cardiac Catheterization and Angiography.- 3. Complications of Neurodiagnostic Studies and Invasive Procedures.- 4. Iatrogenic Disorders of the Fetus.- 5. Birth Trauma, Perinatal Asphyxia, and Iatrogenic Respiratory Distress.- 6. Complications of Neonatal Intensive Care.- 7. Complications of Drugs, Nutritional Therapy, and Immunizations.- 8. Complications of the Treatment of Childhood Cancer.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.