All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.23
- £15.97Trending at £20.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.55
- £9.97Trending at £13.07
- £9.45Trending at £9.77
- £11.10Trending at £13.77
- £6.99Trending at £9.69
About this product
- DescriptionExamines 'Arabi's teachings through the work of the Beshara Trust and the Muhyiddin Ibn 'Arabi Society. This title investigates how the Beshara School has used Ibn 'Arabi's teachings in assisting a range of students from around the world towards personal, spiritual development.
- Author BiographyIsobel Jeffery-Street studied for a BA Honours degree in Theological Studies and a doctorate in Islamic Studies at the University of Exeter. She has tutored in Islamic Studies for the University's distance learning course as well as being co-ordinator of the Exeter Inter-Faith Group. She has a particular interest in religious experience relative to religious pluralism as a contribution to Inter-Faith Dialogue. She is soon to embark upon research for a study in an aspect of contemporary paganism.
- Author(s)Isobel Jeffery-Street
- PublisherEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleComparative Islamic Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.