CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionProfessional respect for the Creamery across the globe is matched by the enthusiasm of Penn State fans and alumni who consider the Creamery to be home to some of their happiest memories. This book weaves together stories of the Creamery and Pennsylvania's agricultural past.
- Author BiographyLee Stout (B.A., 1969; M.A., 1972, Penn State University) earned his master's of library science from the University of Pittsburgh in 1974. He spent twenty-seven years as Penn State's university archivist, and from 2001 until his retirement in 2007, he headed public services and outreach for special collections in the University Libraries.
- Author(s)Lee Stout
- PublisherPenn State University Libraries
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenn State University Libraries
- Content Note41 colour, 60 b&w illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width228 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.