Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £34.49Trending at £35.73
- £7.78Trending at £8.59
- £24.99Trending at £25.56
- £4.48Trending at £4.61
- £8.15Trending at £8.84
- £2.80Trending at £2.89
- £16.88Trending at £17.27
About this product
- DescriptionAs Gandhi said: Be the change you want to see in the world. These pigs are motivated and take action!
- Author BiographyAward-winning children's book author Arthur Geisert's pigs are legendary in the world of children's books. They carve ice sculptures, teach Roman numerals, create ingenious machines and get up to all kinds of antics. Did Arthur grow up on a farm? No. He grew up in LA and claims not to have seen a pig until he was an adult. Trained as a sculptor in college, Geisert learned to etch at the Otis Art Institute in LA. Geisert has published just about a book a year for the past 30 years and every one of his books has been illustrated with etchings. His work has appeared in The New Yorker and the Horn Book magazine, and he has won the New York Time's Best Illustrated Award. A resident of Galena, a community in northwest Illinois, for decades, he currently lives in a converted bank building in Bernard, Iowa.
- PublisherEnchanted Lion Books
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleStories without Words
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnchanted Lion Books
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight271 g
- Width257 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.