Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by m-and-a-booksltd
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo friends, Walter Dunmore and Al Clark, are the only members of their bomber crew to survive an airforce plane crash in World War II Canada. But they must struggle with the sub-zero wilderness of Newfoundland's Labrador coast until help arrives.
- Author BiographyRebecca Johns was born in Illinois in 1971. She has worked for publications such as LIFE and Woman's Day, and her articles have appeared in Cosmopolitan, Mademoiselle, Self and Seventeen. She is a recent graduate of the Iowa Writers' Workshop. She was awarded the Michener-Copernicus Award for this, her first novel.
- Author(s)Rebecca Johns
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/01/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.84
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.94
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.