All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIceland is a country well known for its superb landscape, unique geology and splendid birdlife. This guide provides 16 detailed route descriptions and close to 50 site descriptions. Includes extensive descriptions of the ecology, geology, history and flora & fauna of Iceland.
- Author BiographyAndy Jones began his career in conservation and wildlife in the UK. He was a warden on Skomer Island, a ranger with the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, the RSPB's senior investigations officer and a Wildlife Trust director. He studied geology and is an enthusiastic bird and whale-watcher. He has been leading wildlife holidays and field trips for more than 25 years. Dirk Hilbers (The Netherlands, 1976), biologist, is the founder of the Crossbill Guides Foundation and travels the continent to write Crossbill Guides about the most beautiful natural areas of Europe. He has specialized in flora, insects, ecology and land use.
- Author(s)Andy Jones
- PublisherCrossbill Guides Foundation
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationArnhem
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintCrossbill Guides Foundation
- Content NoteColour illustrations, photographs and maps throughout
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £26.51Trending at £39.46
- £6.88Trending at £7.03
- £33.22Trending at £49.98
- £19.56Trending at £32.00
- £12.27Trending at £16.99
- £9.92Trending at £14.98
- £12.27Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.