All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £18.55Was:£24.99Free postage
- £18.49Was:£24.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionCandlestick charts, although originating in Japan, now play an important role in technical analysis worldwide. This book presents the next stage of candlestick analysis - Ichimoku Kinko Hyo sometimes Cloud Charts. It covers the history of candlestick charts - explaining the context in which they developed.
- Author BiographyNicole Elliott is a graduate of the London School of Economics and a member of the Society of Technical Analysis. She has worked in the City of London for over 20 years. Whether in trading, sales or as an analyst within the treasury departments of major international banks, technical analysis has formed the backbone of her methodology. As Mizuho Corporate Bank s senior analyst in London she covers the foreign exchange, interest rate and commodity markets and equity indices.
- Author(s)Nicole Elliot
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Note1, colour illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.05
- £5.39Trending at £8.00
- £32.74Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.88
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.