All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how and why iconic sports venues acquire meaning. Looking at different venues, chapters address how the material features of a site participate in the construction of messages and meanings, and how they influence those messages and meanings.
- Author BiographyDanielle Johannesen (Ph.D., University of South Dakota) is Assistant Professor of Composition at the University of Minnesota Crookston. Her critical and creative work has appeared in The Nautilus: A Maritime Journal of Literature, History, and Culture; Brevity; South Dakota Review; and Midwestern Gothic, among others. Mark E. Huglen (Ph.D., Wayne State University) is Professor of Communication at the University of Minnesota Crookston. He has received multiple awards, including the Excellence in Teaching Award from the National Society of Leadership and Success. He has written numerous articles and books.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication22/12/2016
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note13
- Weight330 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byDanielle Johannesen,Mark E. Huglen
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.07
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
- £7.38Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.