Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.47+ £11.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cobalttiger
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA celebration of the English countryside that focuses on the rolling green landscapes and magnificent monuments that set England apart from the rest of the world. It presents a refreshingly eclectic variety of personal icons, from pub signs to seaside piers, from cattle grids to canal boats, and from village cricket to nimbies.
- Author BiographyFormed in 1926, CPRE (the Campaign to Protect Rural England) is one of the longest-established campaigning environmental groups in England. Bill Bryson was President of the CPRE from 2007-2012.
- Author(s)Bill Bryson
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Out-of-print date24/06/2016
- Content NoteB&W illustrations throughout
- Weight339 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £16.24Trending at £19.93
- £4.54Trending at £4.59
- £10.71Trending at £14.14
- £8.75Trending at £9.96
- £6.27Trending at £7.96
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.