All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
About this product
- DescriptionIAU S263 provides a state-of-the-art review of icy bodies in the Solar System, emphasizing their importance across many disciplines.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleProceedings of the International Astronomical Union Symposia and Colloquia
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note135 b/w illus. 35 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDaniela Lazzaro,Dina Prialnik,Julio A. Fernandez,Rita Schulz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.