Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £9.95Trending at £13.34
- £7.65Trending at £8.95
- £5.94Trending at £6.99
- £5.47Trending at £5.99
- £7.38Trending at £9.99
- £7.82Trending at £8.99
- £6.39Trending at £7.97
About this product
- DescriptionJune Osborne would rather be birding than doing just about anything else. In this title, she leads readers through backyards and river bottoms savouring the colours, sounds and playful busy-ness of American Robins, Vermilion Flycatchers, Varied Thrushes and a hundred other feathered friends.
- Author BiographyJune Osborne is a naturalist and freelance writer living in Waco, Texas. She is a columnist for the Waco Tribune-Herald, and a regular contributor to WildBird magazine, for which she serves on the advisory board. She has studied birds for almost thirty years both at home and abroad. She formerly taught bird identification classes, lectured, and guided bird tours and has written several books including Birder's Guide to Concan, Texas (and Surrounding Area), The Cardinal, and The Ruby-throated Hummingbird.
- Author(s)June Osborne
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2003
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note6 drawings
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Foreword byPeter Dunne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.