All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionAfrican American journalist Ida B. Wells-Barnett (1862-1931) is remembered mainly for her antilynching crusade in the 1890s. This work seeks to restore her to her central place in the early reform movements for civil rights, women's suffrage, and Progressivism in the United States and abroad.
- Author BiographyPatricia A. Schechter is assistant professor of history at Portland State University in Oregon.
- Author(s)Patricia A. Schechter
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2001
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleGender and American Culture
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note22 illustrations, 1 map, notes, bibliography, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.