All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops theory and algorithms leading to systematic waveform design in time-frequency space. The key tool employed in the work is the Zak transform. Topics and features include a rigorous mathematical development of the theory, illustrated by many examples.
- Author(s)Andrzej K. Brodzik,Myoung An,Richard Tolimieri
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleApplied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content Note24 Tables, black and white; 81 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 224 p. 81 illus.
- Weight1120 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.