All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 175 ideas which have changed the world are presented in this volume - from time to evolution, and anarchy to Zen. Using illustrations to bring the concepts to life, this thought-provoking book could be great for dinner party conversations.
- Author BiographyFelipe Fernandez-Armesto is a professor in history and geography at Queen Mary College, University of London. His books Millennium (Bantam Press, 1995), Civilizations (Macmillan, 2000) and Food (Macmillan, 2001) have been translated into over 20 languages. His work appears frequently in the British and American press and he works regularly for the BBC. Felipe resides in London.
- Author(s)Dr. Felipe Fernandez-Armesto
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/02/2006
- Content Note500 illustrations
- Weight1238 g
- Width195 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £17.38Trending at £22.95
- £18.07Trending at £21.64
- £13.77Trending at £19.05
- £13.69Trending at £18.69
- £13.23Trending at £19.05
- £11.94Trending at £20.03
- £10.58Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.