CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.48
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.65
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the various meanings given to tragedy, from Aristotle, via Roman ideas and practices, to the middle ages.
- Author(s)Professor Henry Ansgar Kelly
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/11/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Literature
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 18
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byAlastair Minnis,Patrick Boyde,Professor John Burrow,Rita Copeland,Alan Deyermond,Peter Dronke,Nigel Palmer,Winthrop Wetherbee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.