Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIdeas and Images presents eleven case studies, walking you through the process of developing interpretive history exhibits. Learn how to identify and build new audiences, work with consultants and experts, cope with institutional change, present temporary and permanent exhibitions, and experiment with new subjects, design techniques and media
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/10/1991
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleAmerican Association for State & Local History
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBarbara Franco,Kenneth L. Ames,L. Thomas Frye
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.