All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a critical look at present approaches to international education, focusing on the intercultural potential that it offers but mostly fails to deliver. The underlying premise of this profound, engaging book is that international education can be a transforming intercultural experience for hosts as well as visitors.
- Author BiographySIMON MARGINSON Professor of Higher Education at the Centre for the Study of Higher Education in the Melbourne Graduate School of Education at the University of Melbourne, Australia. He works on globalization and higher education, comparative and international education, knowledge economy policy, and issues of freedom and creativity, with some emphasis on the Asia-Pacific. ERLENAWATI SAWIR Research Fellow at the International Education Research Centre of Central Queensland University in Melbourne.She worked previouslyas a Research Fellow at Monash University and the University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)Erlenawati Sawir,Simon Marginson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.