Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces contemporary writing about difference through the idea of the labour of division. The contributors see divisions as artefacts that are not only produced in representations of the social but are performed as a continuous labour.
- Author BiographyKevin Hetherington is a Lecturer in Sociology at Brunel University. Rolland Munro is Reader in Accountability at the Centre for Social Theory and Technology, Keele University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSociological Review Monographs
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight412 g
- Width145 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKevin Hetherington,Rolland Munro
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.