CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight610 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byK. Gardiner,U. Hochgeschwender
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsFrom Genomic DNA to Transcribed Sequences: Classical Approaches: Use of cDNA Selection and Evolutionarily Conserved Sequences to Isolate Transcribed Sequences from Region Xp11.21; E.N. Burright, et al. Identification of cDNAs by Direct Hybridization Using Cosmid Probes; G.G. Lennon, K. Lieuallen. Hybridization Based Approaches: Hybridization Selection: Towards a Transcriptional Map of Human Chromosome 21; K. Gardiner, et al. Variations on Hybridization Selection. Direct cDNA Screening. Exon Trapping: An Exon Trapping System Providing Size Selection of Spliced Clones and Facilitating Direct Cloning; N.A. Datson, et al. Computer Based Approaches: Shallow Shotgun Sequencing as a Strategy for Finding Coding Exons; J.M. Claverie. From Transcribed Sequences To Genomic Localization: Generating and Sequencing cDNAs: Requirements in Screening cDNA Libraries for New Genes and Solutions Offered by SBH Technology; R. Drmanac, et al. Mapping cDNAs: Mapping cDNAs by Hybridization to Gridded Arrays of DNA from YAC Clones; D.R. Moir, et al. 19 additional articles. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.