All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all are aware that technology measures us, affects our lives and shapes our behaviour. This book explains how and why. It frames debates about information technology within world politic and provides a unique and timely look at the rise of digital power.
- Author BiographyJosef Teboho Ansorge is a JD candidate at Yale Law School. He received his PhD from the University of Cambridge. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Josef Teboho Ansorge
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.94
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.69Trending at £11.01
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
- £7.62Trending at £7.78
- £3.59Trending at £3.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.