Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionSome children have a specific learning difficulty such as dyslexia or dyspraxia, but others can display learning difficulties associated with more than one specific condition . This title helps teachers identify children with specific learning difficulties and provide them with support.
- Author BiographyDr Christine MacIntyre is a lecturer at the School of Education, University of Edinburgh. Dr Pamela Doponio is also a lecturer in Special Needs at the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Christine Macintyre,Pamela Doponio
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.