All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.45
- £12.50Trending at £13.93
- £24.67Trending at £25.36
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.82
- £9.40Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionTechniques of identifying criminals, citizens, imposters and consumers from the Middle Ages to the present day.
- Author BiographyEdward Higgs is Professor of History at the University of Essex, UK. He was a senior research fellow at the Wellcome Unit for the History of Medicine of the University of Oxford, 1993-1996, and a lecturer at the University of Exeter from 1996 to 2000. His early published work was on Victorian domestic service, although he has written widely on the history of censuses and surveys, civil registration, women's work, the impact of the digital revolution on archives, the information state, and the history of identification.
- Author(s)Edward Higgs
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note6
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.