All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.49Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.42Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionExamines continuity and change of identity formation processes at work under conditions of modern working processes and labor market flexibility. This work brings together perspectives from sociology, psychology, organizational management, and vocational education. It connects the debates of skills formation, and human resources development.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/03/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTechnical and Vocational Education and Training: Issues, Concerns and Prospects
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight774 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlan Brown,Felix Rauner,Simone Kipal
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.