All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume is a collection of empirical studies investigating, through a variety of methodological approaches to the scientific enquiry of cultural identity manifestations, the ways and means through which culturally-shaped identities are manifested in and through discourse in documents and texts from multiple spheres of social action.
- Author BiographyPaola Evangelisti Allori is Senior Professor of English and English Linguistics at the Universita degli Studi di Roma 'Foro Italico' where she also served as Director of the Language Centre and Head of the Department of Education for Sport and Human Movement. Her research has focused on the language/culture interaction in domain specific-discourse both academic and professional, and has published extensively on comparative analyses of specialized discourse in various disciplinary areas and fields of action.
- Author(s)Paola Evangelisti Allori
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- Series TitleLinguistic Insights
- Series Part/Volume Number189
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note30, 30 Ills.
- Weight460 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.84Trending at £5.96
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.