All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes research on education, identity and community, exploring the ways in which learning can be characterized across 'whole-life' experiences.
- Author BiographyOla Erstad is a professor in the Department of Educational Research, University of Oslo. Professor Erstad works across the fields of media and educational research and has published widely on issues of technology and education. Julian Sefton-Green is an independent consultant and researcher. He is a principal research fellow at the London School of Economics and an honorary professor at the Hong Kong Institute of Education. He has published widely on media education, informal learning and creativity.
- Author(s)Tom Karier
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJulian Sefton-Green,Ola Erstad
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.