All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overview of developments in personalized medicine patenting and explores its normative implications to suggest policies to best regulate it.
- Author BiographyShubha Ghosh is a Vilas Research Fellow, Professor of Law and Associate Director of the Initiatives for Studies in Transformational Entrepreneurship at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, School of Law. He is the author of more than fifty articles and book chapters and of two leading casebooks in intellectual property law. His research is in the area of intellectual property with a focus on social justice in the design of institutions that support innovation and development.
- Author(s)Shubha Ghosh
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.08
- £32.51Trending at £33.24
- £36.79Trending at £40.32
- £29.99Trending at £40.98
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
- £1.99Trending at £2.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.