All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDigital identity can be defined as the digital representation of the information known about a specific individual or organization. This resource offers an in-depth understanding of how to design, deploy and assess identity management solutions. It also provides a comprehensive overview of the trends and future directions in identity management.
- Author BiographyKenji Takahashi is the president and CEO of NTT Multimedia Communications Laboratories, Inc. in San Mateo, California. He received his Ph.D. in computer science from Tokyo Institute of Technology. Elisa Bertino is a professor and research director at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana. She holds a Ph.D. in computer science and is a Fellow of the IEEE Computer Society and the Association for Computing Machinery.
- Author(s)Elisa Bertino,Kenji Takahashi
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.59
- £21.73Trending at £23.02
- £19.38Trending at £25.29
- £45.12Trending at £59.74
- £36.98Trending at £41.62
- £29.42Trending at £37.38
- £29.79Trending at £37.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.