CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionWorld-renowned social psychologists present some of the key developments in identity process theory, examining identity, social action and social change.
- Author BiographyDr Rusi Jaspal is Lecturer in Psychology and convenor of the Self and Identity Research Group at De Montfort University, Leicester. He has published widely on identity process theory, intergroup relations, and the media. His research spans across multiple cultural and geographical contexts, including the UK, India and Israel. Dr Jaspal is the author of Anti-Semitism and Anti-Zionism: Representation, Cognition and Everyday Talk (2013). Professor Dame Glynis M. Breakwell has been Vice-Chancellor of the University of Bath since 2001. In the 2012 New Year Honours List she was appointed Dame Commander of the British Empire for her work in higher education. She is a member of the Council of the Economic and Social Research Council and chairs its Research Committee. Her research has focused on leadership, identity processes and risk management and she has published more than twenty books, including The Psychology of Risk (2007). She is the originator of identity process theory.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byGlynis M. Breakwell,Rusi Jaspal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.