All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.66
- £9.95Trending at £10.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.82
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £11.61Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive examination of different forms of identity theft and its economic impact, including profiles of perpetrators and victims and coverage of current trends, security implications, prevention efforts, and legislative actions.
- Author BiographySandra Hoffman is director of the Identity Theft Program at Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Human Services. Tracy McGinley holds a masters degree and works as an instructor at Bowling Green State University-Firelands College in Sandusky, OH.
- Author(s)Sandra K. Hoffman,Tracy G. McGinley
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleContemporary World Issues
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.