Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
- £11.32Trending at £14.94
- £9.27Trending at £12.95
- £18.33Trending at £26.09
- £13.85Trending at £22.98
- £12.58Trending at £22.92
- £4.42Trending at £6.38
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the complex socio-political forces that powerfully influence the production of visual art in our postcolonial and globalised world. This book is intended for students and academics interested in the fate of modern art and the prospects for future cultural production in a globalised art world economy.
- Author BiographyJonathan Harris is Director of CAVA (Centre for Architecture and the Visual Arts) University of Liverpool. He has authored many books, including Writing Back to Modern Art: After Greenberg, Fried, and Clark and The New Art History: A Critical Introduction. He is also editor of the Tate Liverpool Critical Forum series.
- Author(s)Jonathan Harris
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2008
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleTate Liverpool Critical Forum
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Weight886 g
- Width175 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.