All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £6.54Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to evaluating and managing identity theft and fraud risks for Canadian businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Author BiographyNorm Archer is professor emeritus of the DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University. He has published widely on eGovernment, eBusiness and eHealth. Susan Sproule is assistant professor of Information Systems at Brock University and a professional engineer. Yufei Yuan is professor of Information Systems at the DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University. He has published in many areas including electronic commerce, emergency response systems, security and privacy, and information systems in health care. Ken Guo is assistant professor of Accounting at the College of Business, Western New England University and a certified management accountant. Junlian Xiang is assistant professor at the Ted Rogers School of Business, Ryerson University.
- Author(s)Junlian Xiang,Ken Guo,Norm Archer,Susan Sproule,Yufei Yuan
- PublisherUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Risk Management
- Place of PublicationOttawa
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Weight366 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.