All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible introduction to the sociological study of identity and belonging, this wide-ranging and engaging collection examines the interplay between self and society, and draws on case studies to explore sites of identity construction in a globalized world.
- Author BiographyKate Huppatz is a Senior Lecturer in Sociology in the School of Social Sciences and Psychology at the University of Western Sydney, Australia. Mary Hawkins is an Associate Professor in the School of Social Science and Psychology at the University of Western Sydney, Australia.Amie Matthews is a Lecturer in Sociology in the School of Social Sciences and Psychology at the University of Western Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Amie Matthews,Kate Huppatz,Mary Hawkins
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note240 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.