CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.50
- £42.34Trending at £44.47
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £22.99
- £8.62Trending at £14.99
- £27.17Trending at £31.43
About this product
- DescriptionChronicles the Tobago movement for autonomy from Trinidad from the time of the union of these two Caribbean islands from 1889 to 1980 when Tobago gained internal self-government. This book argues that the problems Tobagonians were longstanding and can be traced throughout the history of the union.
- Author BiographyLearie Luke is interim Chairman and Assistant Professor, Department of Social Sciences, South Carolina State University. He has written several entries for the Encyclopedia of African-American Culture and History: The Black Experience in the Americas and The Role of Identity in the Movement for Autonomy in Tobago in Beyond Plantations: Alternative Explanations in Caribbean History.
- Author(s)Learie Luke
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.