CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn modern poetry the ideogram is an idea presented to the readers by means of the juxtaposition of concrete particulars, usually without connective words or phrases. In this title, the poem is therefore presented in precise images, usually very tersely, and free from conventional form and meter.
- Author BiographyLaszlo K. Gefin taught English literature at Concordia University in Montreal.
- Author(s)Laszlo K. Gefin
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication25/06/1982
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.