Consider these sponsored items
- £68.63Free postage
- £52.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this ground-breaking book, Teun A van Dijk sketches a challenging new multidisciplinary framework for theorizing ideology. In relations between cognition, society and disocurse he defines ideologies as a form of social cognition, and as the basis of social representation of a group.
- Author BiographyTeun A. van Dijk is a Visiting Professor at Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona. From 1980 to 2006 he held a personal chair as Professor of Discourse Studies at the University of Amsterdam. A world leading scholar of discourse studies and author of over 250 books and articles, he edits the SAGE journals Disourse & Society, Discourse Studies, and Discourse and Communication.
- Author(s)Teun A. van Dijk
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/1998
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.