Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionSince the early 1950s, the 'decline of ideology' hypothesis has commanded a great deal of attention in the intellectual community at large. The controversy has taken empirical and polemical turns. This book concentrates on the empirical literature. Scrutinizing the nature of ideology, it suggests approaches to comparative treatment of ideologies.
- Author BiographyMostafa Rejai is distinguished professor emeritus of political science at Miami University, Ohio. Some of his most recent books include Concepts of Leadership in Western Political Thought, Leaders and Leadership: An Appraisal of Theory and Thought, and World Military Leaders: A Collective and Comparative Analysis (all with Kay Phillips). His articles have appeared in several scholarly journals.
- Author(s)Mostafa Rejai
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.