All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.40
- £28.65Trending at £29.91
- £19.77Trending at £21.53
- £7.94Trending at £10.96
- £24.44Trending at £26.92
- £23.71Trending at £26.02
- £23.54Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionDoes human population growth threaten the environment, or does it guarantee we will safeguard it? Is economic growth the key ecological problem, or is it the solution? This text shows that these debates are governed by the political ideology of the expert advancing a particular argument.
- Author BiographyWilliam D. Sunderlin is a senior scientist for the Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR).
- Author(s)William D. Sunderlin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight354 g
- Width147 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.