Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the myriad definitions and meanings of ideology , this title traces the history of the term and the debates which surround it, from Machiavelli to the present day; asks why ideology matters; and examines ideology within the critical frameworks of empiricism, idealism, Marxism, post-Marxism and postmodernism.
- Author BiographyDavid Hawkes teaches at Lehigh University, Pennsylvania. His recent publications include Idols of the Marketplace: Idolatry and Commodity Fetishism in English Literature 1580-1680.
- Author(s)David Hawkes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2003
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleThe New Critical Idiom
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteglossary, further reading, bibliography, index
- Weight181 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.