All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Lawrence Baum
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2017
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note12 line illus. 11 tables.
- Weight595 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures and Tables ix Preface xiii Acknowledgments xvii 1 Ideology, Issues, and Group Affect 1 2 Freedom of Expression 40 3 Criminal Justice 85 4 Takings 130 5 Inquiries into Other Issues 162 6 Implications of the Study 184 Appendix: Methodology for Analysis of Cases and Decisions 201 References 227 Name Index 253 Subject and Case Index 257
- Author BiographyLawrence Baum is professor emeritus of political science at Ohio State University. His books include Judges and Their Audiences (Princeton), The Puzzle of Judicial Behavior, and Specializing the Courts.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £9.69Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.