All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces over 230 commonly used idioms in reading selections, dialogues, and activities. This work features illustrations that keep students engaged as they explore idioms related to topics such as colors, geography, food, and time.
- Author(s)Milada Broukal
- PublisherNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1993
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLincolnwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight315 g
- Width216 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.