Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.49Trending at £10.79
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionCreates a set of definitions, which are applied to the examination of the relevant Diaspora Jewish literature, inscriptions and papyri, and the NT passage. This examination reveals different attitudes adopted by different Jews towards idolatry, serving as parallels to the three positions in 1 Cor 8.1-11.1, 'the strong', 'the weak', and Paul.
- Author BiographyRichard Liong Seng Phua studied at Trinity Theological College in Singapore and South East Asia Graduate School of Theology. He is a preacher with the Presbyterian Church in Singapore.
- Author(s)Richard Liong-Seng Phua
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/12/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleJournal for the Study of the New Testament Supplement S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 299
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.