Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.31Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the help of an understanding teacher, a kind neighbor, and an empathetic parent, a young boy whose best friend has died finds ways to give expression to his questions and sorrow and to reach out to someone else who needs him. This illustrated book presents the sensitive story of this little boy.
- Author BiographyMary Bahr, who describes herself as a librarian by profession and an author by addiction, graduated with a Bachelors of Science degree in Library Science from the College of St. Catherine in St. Paul, Minnesota. She has won numerous awards for her writing, which includes over 125 stories and articles for both juvenile and adult publications as well as inspirational pieces published in five anthologies. Her picture-book Memory Box (Albert Whitman) received multiple honors for its sensitive portrayal of a child dealing with a grandparent's Alzheimer's disease. In addition to writing, Mary has led writing workshops, has served as the SCBWI retreat Director for the Rocky Mountain Region, and reviews children's books for The Five Owls. Mary currently lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Author(s)Mary Bahr
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication08/05/2000
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight341 g
- Width260 mm
- Height220 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.88Trending at £5.20
- £4.59Trending at £4.93
- £4.91Trending at £5.88
- £9.88Trending at £9.96
- £4.05Trending at £7.95
- £9.99Trending at £11.18
- £4.10Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.