CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- Author(s)Wendell H. Baker
- PublisherStephen F. Austin State University Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStephen F. Austin State University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBruce Glasrud,Milton S. Jordan
- Author BiographyWendell H. Baker Sr. was born in West Walker County, Texas, USA. Baker served as a teacher and principal in the Huntsville Independent School District and was partly responsible for spurring integration at Sam Houston State University. Milton Jordan is a native Texan, born in Waco and reared in East Texas and Houston, USA. He graduated from Southwestern University with a BA in history and received a Master of Divinity degree from Southern Methodist University. A past president of the East Texas Historical Association, he is retired and lives in Georgetown. Bruce Glasrud is Professor Emeritus of History at California State University, East Bay, USA; retired dean in the School of Arts and Sciences at Sul Ross State University, USA; and a Fellow of the Texas State Historical Association.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.