All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor those who have looked into a dog's eyes and wondered what he's trying to express, answers are offered in this book of more than 50 doggy countenances evoking their innermost thoughts. The verses - written from the dog's point of view - offer the meaning of the quizzical expressions.
- Author BiographyVALERIE SHAFF has gained recent renown for her commissioned dog portraits. Her work has appeared in THE NEW YORKER, HOUSE & GARDEN and MARTHA STEWART LIVING. She has also done commercial work for Ralph Lauren, Atlantic Records and Gap. ROY BLOUNT JR. is the author of 2 books and contributes to numerous magazines.
- Author(s)Roy Blount,Valerie Shaff
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication05/09/1998
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date13/03/2009
- Content Note50pp of duotone photographs
- Weight530 g
- Width213 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.74Trending at £9.00
- £8.63Trending at £9.89
- £14.96Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.