Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionReflects the range of thought by African Americans on the major wars fought by the United States. This book includes African American perspectives on 10 wars, from the Revolutionary War to the War in Iraq.
- Author BiographyKarin L. Stanford is associate professor of pan African studies and African American politics at California State University, Northridge.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2009.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight572 g
- Width135 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byKarin L. Stanford
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.