Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.64
- £6.99Trending at £8.00
- £7.32Trending at £7.69
- £8.95Trending at £9.84
- £8.38Trending at £8.48
- £9.40Trending at £9.80
- £19.32Trending at £26.94
About this product
- DescriptionAdvice on how to give up damaging patterns that entrench negativity and resentment in relationships. You can't change your partner, but you can change yourself, and view others with compassion. This guide offers numerous case studies of couples who have turned failing relationships into happy ones.
- Author BiographyHer work has been translated into fourteen languages and sold in twenty-eight countries. She lectures widely, is member of the National Speakers Association, and has been helping authors to successful publication for years.
- Author(s)Susan Page
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication26/06/2003
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight230 g
- Width126 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.