Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1920s, drawn by spectacular vistas and colorful fall foliage, photojournalist Frank Hohenberger (1876-1962) traveled to the hills of Brown County. This book reveals volume about Hohenberger's encounter with the people of Brown County.
- Author BiographyDillon Bustin, a graduate of Indiana University's Folklore Institute,isemployed byMadison Park Development Corporation in Boston as Artistic Director of Hibernian Hall, a multicultural arts center located in Roxbury's Dudley Square.
- Author(s)Dillon Bustin
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note77 b&w illus.
- Weight363 g
- Width5182 mm
- Height6452 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.