All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.99
- £12.29Trending at £12.59
- £17.57Trending at £22.77
- £13.80Trending at £15.99
- £7.76Trending at £10.00
- £10.68Trending at £12.74
- £13.34Trending at £14.98
About this product
- DescriptionStep into unique homes from around the world and discover the many fascinating ways in which people live and have lived. Showing the tremendous variety of dwellings worldwide--log cabins, houses on stilts, cave dwellings, boathouses, and yurts--this book addresses why each house is built the way that it is. Full color.
- Author BiographyBrilliant at bas-relief cut-paper collage, Giles Laroche is the illustrator of several picture books -- including What Do Wheels Do All Day (Houghton) and Bridges are to Cross -- many of which have generated starred reviews and foreign and special sales. He lives in Salem, MA and in the summer moves to an old barn in New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Giles Laroche
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width262 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Pagination32 pp
- Format DetailsPaper over boards,Sewn,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.